It's Krrishmas Time!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Last night when i went to watch Krrish, little did i know that i was going to be in for a rollocoaster ride. The movie blew me away by suprise. I had relatively high expectations from it, but i didn't expect it to be that good!

The movie had it all, from great songs and dances to an awesome storyline, 'fabatastic' acting, a twist and a memorable ending. I don't want to reveal much about the movie on my blog, just incase i end up spoiling it for someone. But all i have to say is Hrithik is back, let's celebrate!

Aside from the above, here are 5 reasons why you should watch Krrish:

1) A Hrithik movie after 2 years!

2) The Hrithik Roshan & Rakesh Roshan combo. RR has never let me down; right from Karan Arjun, Kaho Na Pyar Hai to Koi… Mil Gaya, and now Krrish

3) India’s first (movie) superhero!

4) The songs are brilliant

5) The heavy use of SFX in a Bollywood movie

The only downside i saw to the movie was the absence of Preity (although she does appear for one scene). The chemistry between Preity and Hrithik was something else. Priyanka tried to fill her boots, but the chemistry wasn't the saaaame. I'm sure you'll agree with me on that one - there's only one Preity after all (",). Okay, this is going off-topic now...

Last words from me... don't spoil the movie by watching it on pirate. Go watch it on the big screen, it's worth every penny, trust me!

(pictures courtesy of Flower)

My Rating: 8.7/10


1 Responses to “It's Krrishmas Time!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    another reason: just some feel good movie. not more, no less :)

    but
    ---
    Last words from me... don't spoil the movie by watching it on pirate. Go watch it on the big screen, it's worth every penny, trust me!
    ---
    ist really true: seen it in germanys festival bollywood & beyond in cinema, its not only the bigger screen but also bombastuic sound which makes krrish really fun.

    by the way, i thought a long time krrish will be no good movie. then i'd to apologize rakesh roshan, he's done a great job without copying too much from hollywood.

    greetings to you, nice blog (last time my comment disappered)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter