Pre-Fanaa


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I hate people who arrive late at the cinema hall.


When you go to watch Fanaa in the cinema (say NO to piracy!), make sure you get there on time, because scheduled to go on screen before Fanaa in every theatre across the globe is the theatrical trailer to this years most awaited movie! You must have guessed by now, i'm talking about Karan Johar's third venture as director, after Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and K3G, it's now Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, *ing Shahrukh Khan, Abhishek Bachchan, Preity Zinta, Rani Mukherjee and Amitabh Bachchan.

Knowing me, i will be so excited about the trailer, that i will be thinking about it throughout Fanaa, and probably end up not likeing Fanaa.

Ehh, kya bolta tu?

What am i saying? Not likeing Fanaa? Am i feeeeling alright!!! I'll take back my word on that. Fanaa is definitely going to register in the hearts of millions. I have faith in Amir and Kajol. Every Amir Khan movie is a delight to watch, and not to forget his previous, Rang De Basanti. Even though it has been months, I am still loving that film!

Back to the point, Do NOT miss the Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna promo before Fanaa!

26th May, please come quick!


0 Responses to “Pre-Fanaa”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter