Parzania


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



"Filmmaking is about telling a story, but every now and then, the story is so strong that the telling isn't as important anymore.

Rahul Dholakia's Parzania is a wake-up call, a powerful eye-opener to the world so close to us, a pointer to the bloodlust lurking beneath the semblance of calm.

It is, quite simply, a film that should be seen." (Raja Sen, Rediff.com)


I watched Parzania last night and I was left speechless. It is a movie beyond all movies, a movie with such a strong, gripping story - a true story, coupled with breathtaking performances.

Parzania is probably the best Indian movie I have ever seen, and believe me, I have seen alot! I strongly recommend every person out there who appreciates cinema to watch this movie. It is a real eye opener.

My Rating: 10/10


0 Responses to “Parzania”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz

Links


ATOM 0.3


Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter